Learn Attax Child Safety Policy
Policy effective 10th April 2015
Children’s online safety is paramount at Topps India. Topps India strives to create a fully safe environment where children can have fun learning with their friends and other children from across India and the world.
From time to time Topps India may modify the Learn Attax Child Safety Policy. Parents will be notified of any updated policy and the most current version may be found at www.learnattax.com/safety.
No Free Form Communication Between Children
- Topps India does not allow children to send or receive any free form information to other users
- It is impossible for the Child to communicate or receive inappropriate details such as contact information.
- There is no possibility of inappropriate messaging between children.
- It is impossible for the Child to conduct or be subjected to online bullying via the Topps India Services.
Leaderboards and Newsfeeds
- The Leaderboards and Newsfeeds are a way of recognising wonderful performances of children. They help foster a community where learning is highly valued.
- The Child’s first name (or pseudonym); and region/territory; and the Child’s overall score (both Team and Individual) may be shown on a Leaderboard or Newsfeed.
- An important part of the Topps India Services is multiplayer games. This is where the Child plays with other children on the Topps India services. The Child may or may not know his/her opponent.
- Multiplayer games share with the other player information such as the Child’s first name; the Child’s country; the Child’s digital avatar; the Child’s result from the current game.
- Most multiplayer games played will be asynchronous. This means that the player (a child) is playing will have played that game at an earlier point in time. The results achieved by the opposing player are precisely what they achieved when playing the game.
No Advertising to Children
- The Topps India Services do not send any marketing materials to the Child.
- There are no third party banner advertisements within the Topps India Services.
- There are no in-game promotions.
- Supporters and Partners of Topps India are recognised in a simple, discreet manner on the Topps India website.
Safe Use Guidelines
- Topps India recommends the Child uses the Topps India Services four to five times a week for 20 minutes. A child should not play more than two hours on any day.
- Topps India recommends that the Parent monitors the Child’s use of the Topps India Services.
For further information please contact Topps India at: firstname.lastname@example.org